10979 Skydance Drive, Lot 230
Alante’ Custom Homes is finalizing its plans for a new ranch home in the gated BackCountry neighborhood in Highlands Ranch. And when buyers see what Alante’ has in store for this custom estate, I predict there’ll be no turning back,” describes Anne Shirer, BackCountry’s Custom Collection sales director. “Construction is slated to commence soon, yet timely buyers can get in now to finalize the design to truly make it theirs and theirs alone” Shirer adds.
Exquisite finishes and craftsmanship define Alante’ Custom Homes, as is evident in this gorgeous Colorado contemporary home. The exterior style with stone and wood beams demonstrates a hint of the warmth and beauty contained within. Owners will appreciate indoor-outdoor living from nearly every level and location in this home, as well as wrap-around mountain and plans vistas. And, the timely buyer of this discriminating, contemporary estate will work directly with the builder, Karen MacKenzie, to finalize and/or customize the floor plan and all interior selections.
Discerning design features include:
- The voluminous opening to the main level mountain terrace, which is enveloped by the home on three sides, creates exquisite flow from indoor to protected outdoor living.
- Sumptuous gourmet, commercial grade kitchen is open to the great room which leads out to the mountain terrace.
- The main floor is complete with the master suite and a guest suite.
- The great room has a spectacular stacked-rock fireplace and virtually floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The upper floor (which can be expanded) includes a bonus room overlooking the great room below, as well as it having an expansive opening to the mountain-viewing deck.
- A finished walk-out basement boasts a family room, multiple bedrooms, exquisitely-designed sports bar with accompanying game room and access to a covered west-facing patio.
- Multiple stoned-floored outdoor siting areas, terraces and decks add to the indoor / outdoor livability of this gorgeous custom home.
“There’s never been a better time to contact me to set a time to tour this home site and review the plans for this exceptional home,” Shirer exclaimed.